Gove Law Office represents parties involved in residential or commercial real estate transactions, including buyers, sellers, developers, contractors, landlords, tenants, title insurance companies, and banks and other lending institutions. Whether you need legal guidance in purchasing your home, negotiating a commercial lease, addressing a residential landlord-tenant issue, handling a condominium lien or dispute, or reviewing a construction or remodeling contract, I will work closely with you to provide quality legal services designed to protect your investment while avoiding undue costs and delays in the following areas:
- Real estate contracts.
- Remodeling and renovation contracts.
- Lease disputes and negotiation.
- Commercial and residential landlords and tenants.
- Property management contracts.
- Landlord and tenant lease liability.
- Construction contracts.